The video features an exercise which encompasses the values of the golf movement. It promotes co-ordination, balance, correct movement patterns for all body parts, and it is surprisingly easy to do. The most difficult part is getting your assistant to put the golf balls in the right place.
- Practice first without a club
- Rotate your body from side to side keeping your elbow softly against your side
- Allow your hand to swing toward your chin as you rotate
- Allow your body to relax as you move.
- Take hold of the club lightly in your fingers
- Practice without a ball until you can swing the club freely
- Find someone with good spatial awareness and good reflexes to help you
- Take your own video and send it to us